1) 9.22.2022
9222022 / 31102 = Verse 15830 | Psalms 114:7
Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of The Adonai, at the presence of the God of Jacob;
2) 2022.9.22
2022922 / 31102 = Verse 1292 | Genesis 43:1
And the famine was sore in the land.
3) 22.9.2022
2292022 / 31102 = Verse 21576 | Ezekiel 43:3
And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.
4) 2022.22.9
2022229 / 31102 = Verse 599 | Genesis 24:7 Prime # 109
YAHUWAH God of heaven, which took me from my father's house, and from the land of my kindred, and which spake unto me, and that sware unto me, saying, Unto thy seed will I give this land; He shall send His angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife unto my son from thence.
Verse 109 | Genesis 5:3 | Prime # 29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
109+29 = Verse 138 | Genesis 5:32
And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth. 500
Verse 52
239 +52 = Verse 291
Verse 500
138 + 500 = Verse 638
__
1-2) 15830 + 1292 = Verse| 17122 | Proverbs 25:8
Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.
3-4) 21576 + 599 = Verse 22175 | Hosea 6:7
But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against Me.
7) 17122 + 22175 = Verse 8195 | 2 Samuel 7:14
I will be His father, and he shall be My son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
Search Verse Number