Blog Archive

2022-09-30

And YAHUWAH said

 

1) 9.30.2022

9302022 / 31102 = Verse 2524 = 13 | Exodus 34:27 = 61 _ (74) 11 = 2

And YAHUWAH said unto Moses, Write thou These Words: for after the tenor of These Words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.

2) 2022.9.30

2022930 / 31102 = Verse 1300 = 4 | Genesis 43:9 = 52 _ (56) 11 = 2

 I will be surety for him; of my hand shalt thou require him: if I bring him not unto thee, and set him before thee, then let me bear the blame for ever:

3) 30.9.2022

3092022 / 31102 = Verse 12924 = 18 | Job 3:19 = 22 _ (40) 4

The small and great are there; and the servant is free from his master.

4) 2022.30.9

2022309 / 31102 = Verse 679 = 22 | Genesis 25:20 = 45 _ (67) 13 = 4

And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian.

Verse 40 = 4 | Genesis 2:9 = 11 _ (15) 6

And out of the ground made YAHUWAH Elohim to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

679+40 = Verse 719 = 17  | Genesis 26:26 = 52 _ (69) 15 = 6 | Prime #128

Then Abimelech went to him from Gerar, and Ahuzzath one of his friends, and Phichol the chief captain of his army.

Verse 128 = 11 | Genesis 5:22 = 27 _ (38) 11 = 2

And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

719 + 128 = Verse 847 = 19 | Genesis 30:16 = 46 _ (65) 11 = 2

And Jacob came out of the field in the evening, and Leah went out to meet him, and said, Thou must come in unto me; for surely I have hired thee with my son's mandrakes. And he lay with her that night.

Verse 300 = 3 | Genesis 12:1 = 13 _ (16) 7

Now YAHUWAH had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

128+300 = Verse 428 = 14 | Genesis 18:3 = 21 _ (35) 8

And said, My Adonai, if now I have found favour in Thy sight, pass not away, I pray Thee, from Thy servant:

_

1-2) 2524 + 1300 = Verse 3824 = 16 | Numbers 5:31 = 36 _ (52) 7

Then shall the man be guiltless from iniquity, and this woman shall bear her iniquity.

3-4) 12924 + 679 = Verse 13603  = 13 | Job 31:14 = 45 _ (58) 13 = 4

What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when He visiteth, what shall I answer Him?

7) 3824 + 13603 = Verse 17427  = 21 | Ecclesiastes 6:9 = 15 _ (36) 9

Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of the desire: this is also vanity and vexation of spirit.

___