1) 9.20.2022
9202022 / 31102 = Verse 26932 | Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that The Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
2) 2022.9.20
2022920 / 31102 = Verse 1290 | Genesis 42:37
And Reuben spake unto his father, saying, Slay my two sons, if I bring him not to thee: deliver him into my hand, and I will bring him to thee again.
3) 20.9.2022
2092022 / 31102 = Verse 8188 | 2 Samuel 7:7
In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a Word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed My people Israel, saying, Why build ye not Me an house of cedar?
4) 2022.20.9
2022209 / 31102 = Verse 579 | Genesis 23:7
And Abraham stood up, and bowed himself to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth.
__
1+2) 26932 + 1290 = Verse 28222 | Romans 11:12
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
3+4) 8188 + 579 = Verse 8767 | 1 Kings 1:49
And all the guests that were with Adonijah were afraid, and rose up, and went every man his way.
7) 28222 + 8767 = 36989 / 31102 = Verse 5887 | Joshua 2:17
And the men said unto her, We will be blameless of this thine oath which thou hast made us swear.
____